Monday, April 10, 2017

Page 394

Make a choice and divide a line.
All just one turn in time.
Just relax, if you dare,
speak the words that go right here.

Down and back and battles one,
seven paths on which to run.
Here we are again.
Cover up but not to hide,
to seek and sneak and make a find.
What do you long for deep inside?
Tell me, please, I beg you.

One-thousand years has come to this:
one last final deadly kiss.
Breathe me in. Breathe. Me. In.
Walk those forbidden halls and talk to those awful walls;
hear that voice, that wretched call.
What trouble you are in.
This is where the end begins.

Play your game and change your name,
but your voice sounds just the same.
Keep your hands dry,
feel free to panicked,
and run a little faster.
Move a bit closer, you fool.
Who is who in this disaster?

Follow the steps and remember a time,
feel it burning up your spine,
release the power pent inside.

Young in years, perhaps,
but the only star upon my map.
Drug me, slug me, love me.
Tonight in the glow of that which cannot be reached,
on my face these moonbeams creep.
And I must turn.
I have no choice.
Please run.

No comments: